April M. Cristal’s practice consists primarily of civil litigation. Ms. Cristal also has experience in the areas of personal injury, collections matters, medical malpractice, and child abuse cases.
Trial & Litigation Experience
- Second chaired civil jury trial to verdict and achieved favorable verdict for minor plaintiff in child sexual abuse case.
- Secured favorable order for client on motion for terminating sanctions regarding discovery dispute, resulting in dismissal of lawsuit against client.
Other Professional Experience
- Legal Extern for Judge David O. Carter, United States District Court, Central District of California
CONTACT APRIL M. CRISTAL
Office Direct: 949.296.0710
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Tort Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Moot Court Board
- National Association of Women Lawyers, Outstanding Law Student award
- Graduate Student Council Co-Chair
- San Francisco State University (B.A., Linguistics, 2013)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2020-2021
- Supreme Court of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California