Craig J. Erickson defends defends a diverse set of corporate and governmental entities in complex commercial, product liability and employment matters in state and federal courts. His practice is focused on handling product liability and consumer litigation matters for automobiles as well as business and real estate disputes.
Trial & Litigation Experience
- Second chaired fraud and conversion claim where plaintiff sued client for fraudulently inducing them into litigation and converting their settlement monies. Judgment granted and entered for defendants after successful C.C.P. Section 631.8 Motion.
- Secured favorable settlement for franchise restaurant client in PAGA wage dispute.
- Successfully defended and opposed violation of California Franchise Investment Act claim where plaintiff sued a minority owner of franchisor.
CONTACT CRAIG J. ERICKSON
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Products Liability
- Employment Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Tort Litigation
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2017)
- University of South Carolina (B.A. Political Science; B.A. Criminal Justice and Criminology, 2014)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Orange County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Business Litigation Section
- Supreme Court of California