Cyrus D. Wilkes defends manufacturers in catastrophic injury and complex commercial cases in state and federal courts throughout the county.
Trial & Litigation Experience
- First-chaired hundreds of personal injury lawsuits from inception to resolution through mediation, arbitration, directly negotiated settlement, or trial.
- Successfully excluded QME’s medical report and subsequently achieved summary judgment in a federal wrongful death suit.
- Drafted and argued successful anti-SLAPP motion securing judgment and costs for client.
CONTACT CYRUS D. WILKES
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Products Liability Litigation
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2008)
- University of California, Riverside (B.A., 2004)
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Legion Post 291
- Supreme Court of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California