Joshua D. Cools’ practice consists primarily of civil litigation and is concentrated in product liability defense, particularly automotive, pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer/industrial products. His practice also includes defense of catastrophic tort cases and commercial litigation matters.
Trial & Litigation Experience
- Products Liability Litigation – defense of various products, including pharmaceutical, medical device, tire, automobile, and construction equipment manufacturers.
- Tort Litigation – defense of premises liability and automobile collisions.
- Commercial Litigation – handle actions involving breach of contract, business torts, and real property disputes.
Professional Recognition and Awards
- Mountain States Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars, Personal Injury: Products (2016-2019), Business Litigation (2015)
Other Professional Experience
Snell & Wilmer LLP, Las Vegas, Nevada
Law Clerk to Hon. Gloria M. Navarro, United States District Court, District of Nevada
Law Clerk to Hon. Robert Clive Jones, United States District Court, District of Nevada
CONTACT JOSHUA D. COOLS
Office Direct: 702.901.7044
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Products Liability Litigation
- Ava Maria School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2009)
- Executive Articles Editor, Ava Maria Law Review
- General Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy
- Hillsdale College (B.A., History, cum laude, 2003)
- Supreme Court of California
- Supreme Court of Nevada
- United States District Court, District of Nevada
- Supreme Court of Oregon